ReaderAir is committed to complying with its legal obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and to the protection of the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data ReaderAir obtains or generates as part of its business operations. ReaderAir is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you provide by which you can be identified when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Data that ReaderAir Collects
In order for us to operate our business we need to collect personal data from those who access our website or premises, obtain products or services from us, provide products or services to us, are engaged by us or who we otherwise have dealings with in the course of our day to day activities.
If you visit our website your personal data including your name, email address, telephone number and other contact information will be collected if you complete one of our contact forms.
We may collect details of your visits to our website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and
other communication data as well as details of the resources that you access. We may also collect
information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is used for system administration.
ReaderAir Uses your personal data
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
ReaderAir DOES NOT Use your personal data
- To sell or rent to third parties
- To share with third parties for marketing purposes
ReaderAir is committed to ensuring that your personal information is stored securely. Data is stored within the companies secure data network with suitable IT safeguards in place to ensure it is held safely.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Contact us or make a complaint
You may request details of personal information which ReaderAir hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998
If you have any questions about anything in this document or think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled please contact:
Unit 14 Boundary Business Centre
Last Updated February 2019